Monday 25 July 2016

Justice League SDCC Trailer Review.

Justice League SDCC Trailer Review-

Along with the Wonder Woman trailer, some new footage of the Justice League was also premiered at the SDCC.

Here is my review-
Justice League
First of all,Aquaman looked awesome.I grew up watching the animated series, and so was not very familiar or fan of him. Jason Momoa looks terrifying, and makes Ben Affleck look so small. The way he man-handled Bruce Wayne was really entertaining.

Flash was interesting. Many were unhappy with Ezra Miller's casting and wanted Grant Gustin. I personally didn't think it was that bad. I thought Ezra Miller did just fine.

I particularly liked Batman and Wonder Woman's interactions and the humor. It was very refreshing.

My main disappointment was Cyborg. His scenes were meh, they weren't bad per say but weren't any special either.
                           Personally, I would have preferred Green Lantern or Martian Manhunter in place of him. Instead of making him all broody and dark, they could have had him in the Teen Titans. His bromance with Beast Boy on the animated series was gold.This would have pleased the animated series fan.

All in all, the trailer looked good, hopefully in the future Zack Snyder doesn't fuck it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment